Dubuque Bank and Trust is proud to be a part of our local communities throughout the state, providing financial products and services that our customers value, while also demonstrating good corporate citizenship. Our unmatched dedication to community banking and customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion dollar financial services company, and one of the nation’s top 100 Banking organizations.
We are committed to being an Employer of Choice, providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members.
We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Rewards - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure and wellness
- Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
- Paid time off to include vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and 10 holidays
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match and discretionary Profit Sharing
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance plans
- Employer Paid Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
- Corporate rates for local gym memberships and cell phone plans
Dubuque Bank and Trust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local.
Stay up to date with the newest career opportunities and company information.